SurveyorTech is an affordable and easy to use on-premise and remote property surveying product, priced at just £50 per month per user plus VAT, with no cap on the number of surveys and live video streams.
Here is a short video that explains the current functionality:
The 360° camera we recommend is the Ricoh Theta V and is priced at just £349 and available direct from the Ricoh store – https://theta360.com/en/about/theta/v.html. We have built our App so that it will work with any Ricoh 360° camera in the range.
If you don’t have a 360° camera, you can also use your mobile phone to capture and annotate flat images.
Benefits for Insurance Brokers
Whether you are broking a risk open market or have a scheme or facility, SurveyorTech provides a number of benefits:
- Develop broking submissions that stand out by including a visual property survey to help underwriters and risk managers appreciate and assess risks remotely.
- Capture your clients property and site risk information quickly and store securely in the SurveyorTech Portal for future reference.
- Build up visual information on your clients risks and inventory over time, either remotely or onsite by adding to previously captured information.
- Enhance claims defensibility with a 360° walkthrough evidencing your clients property condition at the time of the survey. This can reduce the potential for disputes with insurance carriers whilst speeding up the claims process should a client suffer a loss.
- Both on-premise and remote surveys can be shared with key stakeholders such as the client, underwriter and risk manager via a secure sharing code.
- Stand out in the market and negotiate preferential terms and exclusivity to win and retain more business
- Reduce the need for pre-cover surveys or quotes subject to survey where questions can be answered with a visual inspection
- For smaller or remote clients that are not economical to visit use a SurveyorTech video survey to remotely document their assets, check compliance with warranties and conditions and record operational risks remotely.
A number of broking businesses have already signed up to SurveyorTech and the feedback we have received so is influencing our future development.
Why not join the SurveyorTech movement, be part of the journey and help influence the future?
What’s coming next?
What you have seen in the video and read above is only the start.
We are working on a range of additional functionality, here is a snapshot of what we have planned:
- The capture and hosting of short video bursts either remotely or on-premise with data automatically aligned to a structured questionnaire and report
- The ability to create visual risk fact find templates to combine the visual surveying abilities of SurveyorTech with text that can be captured on premise or remotely via our App and Portal.
- The option to upload multi-media files such as other images, documents and video to support your broking and risk management offering.
- Integration of Drone 2D images captured by our Drone partner to provide an aerial view of the clients site and property that can be annotated and linked to.
- The option to white label our App and have your own branded version on the App store.
If you’d like to find our more or arrange a demo, please get in touch.